What does it mean to be a member of the Northwestern Ontario Women’s Centre?
Membership is free and keeps you informed about the Centre’s activities and opportunities.
A General Member:
- has signed an application/agreement.
- has voting rights after six months.
- agrees to share contact information (name and email address only) with other general members. All other information is kept confidential.
- is obligated to attend at least one Annual General Meeting in each three-year period after becoming a member.
- receives notice of events, Annual General Meeting and Special Meetings.
- may choose to be a Volunteer or Donor/Supporting Member in addition to General Membership.
For more information or to obtain an application, please email [email protected].