What Can You Do for the Centre?
Being involved with the Women’s Centre can be a rewarding experience. It’s a great opportunity to meet other women who share common experiences and goals. The Centre has many different kinds of volunteer jobs. Come in and help us to find one that best suits your interests and the time that you are available.
We welcome volunteers who are interested in participating in a range of activities and appreciate the energy, enthusiasm and commitment they bring to the Centre. Volunteers at the Northwestern Ontario Women’s Centre have the opportunity to be involved in many of the Centre’s activities.
- Provide administrative assistance at the Centre
- Provide information and resource updates
- Contribute original writing or art to our monthly newsletter or blog
- Apply to join our Board of Directors
- Participate in fundraising activities
- Create or share information displays in the community
- Help organize special events
- Get involved with the Good Food Box program
If you are looking for a way to share or expand your skills, email [email protected] or call 807-345-7802. If you decide to volunteer, we will arrange for an orientation session.