The Northwestern Ontario Women’s Centre relies on government funding and private donations to continue our work. Donors can designate the area of service they wish to support: General program, Bursary Fund, Good Food Box Program, Special Events, Legal Education and Advocacy, etc.
We provide charitable tax receipts for monetary contributions over $20.
Donations can be made by:
- Cheque made out to the Northwestern Ontario Women’s Centre
- Interac Email Transfer to [email protected]
- Via Canada Helps at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/10679
- United Way Thunder Bay Donate – United Way (uwaytbay.ca)
- PAD transfer (PAD allows you to contribute a consistent amount on a regular basis, which assists us in planning future projects!)
Please contact Lori at [email protected] or by phone (807) 345-7802 for more information or to arrange a donation.