Session is open to all – Registration required.
- What new income supplements are available now that CERB has ended -(CRB, CRSB, CRCB) ? Who is eligible?
- What is the “ new simplified EI”? What are the new “working while on claim” rules?
- What are the tax implications for income supplements?
- What happens when income supplements were received alongside with other benefits? What happens in the case of overpayments? Are there appeals? Forgiveness? Re-payment plans? Community supports?
- What happens to individuals who went off of Social Assistance (ie. ODSP) in order to qualify for CERB; what is the process to get back on SA?
- Q&A—all your income supplement questions answered.
THURSDAY DECEMBER 3rd,1:00-2:30pm – webinar via ZOOM
Sally Colquhoun – Coordinator of Legal Services, Kinna-aweya Legal Clinic
Pia Hoxell – Outreach Officer, Canada Revenue Agency
RSVP required. Zoom link to webinar will be sent via e-mail
contact: [email protected] or tel: (807)345.7819