Join us on May 23, to make seed bombs, yarn bombs, celebrate national tap-dance day, and share good food and good conversation.
- International Women’s Day 2021
- CBC News: Thunder Bay women’s advocate welcomes new COVID-19 relief program for women
- Analysis to Action on Gender-Based Violence Project Annual Think Tank
- 14th Annual MMIWG Valentines Day Memorial Walk
- Anti-Human Trafficking Coalition launches new website
- We’re hiring!
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: Updates and review of provincial and federal benefits and how they interact