Rotbah Nitia, Gender Equality MEAL Specialist, explains why a robust Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) framework must be in place from the beginning to ensure that evidence is properly generated to support the NAP’s ongoing success. Join us: NationalActionPlan.ca
- Crochet Workshop at the Women’s Centre – October 1st
- Register Now: Legal Information Series
- CALL for SUBMISSIONS
- A Calls to Action Conversation on Truth and Reconciliation – Yellowhead Institute
- International Day of Democracy
- Resources to help seniors health care costs
- Country Roads Autumn Market Supports the Good Food Box Program!