The Women’s Centre has received many generous donations in memory of Miriam Ketonen. We are deeply honoured and grateful that Miriam’s family and friends chose to direct donations to our organization. Miriam was someone who gave whole-heartedly to her community and her causes. Thank you all for your kindness and generosity in remembering her, and for expressing your affection and appreciation for Miriam’s commitment to justice and equality.
- Want to take action for abortion rights?
- New: Child Protection Flowcharts
- It’s National Indigenous Peoples Day
- Legal Information Series: Women Criminalized in the Context of Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence
- Today is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- New from CLEO: Guided Pathway for responding to elder abuse
- Three-Part Legal Information Series about the criminalization of women in the context of domestic or intimate partner violence