(vertical transsexual pride flag with text: Trans Feminism. Our understanding of sex and gender are changing, and our language and policies are evolving to reflect these changes. We welcome articles, poems and stories exploring feminist thought and activism through the ideas and experiences of trans people. Visual art also welcome. Please submit by November 30. Contact Lori Gilbert at 345-7802 or [email protected] for more information)
- International Women’s Day 2021
- CBC News: Thunder Bay women’s advocate welcomes new COVID-19 relief program for women
- Analysis to Action on Gender-Based Violence Project Annual Think Tank
- 14th Annual MMIWG Valentines Day Memorial Walk
- Anti-Human Trafficking Coalition launches new website
- We’re hiring!
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: Updates and review of provincial and federal benefits and how they interact