Public sculptures on Algoma, between Bay & Cornwall, were decorated with pussy-hats in a variety of colours & patterns. The hats were tagged with messages about sexual violence. They were installed on Tuesday, November 6, and over the week most of them disappeared. On Saturday, November 10, the lone duck hat remained.
- Crochet Workshop at the Women’s Centre – October 1st
- Register Now: Legal Information Series
- CALL for SUBMISSIONS
- A Calls to Action Conversation on Truth and Reconciliation – Yellowhead Institute
- International Day of Democracy
- Resources to help seniors health care costs
- Country Roads Autumn Market Supports the Good Food Box Program!