Public sculptures on Algoma, between Bay & Cornwall, were decorated with pussy-hats in a variety of colours & patterns. The hats were tagged with messages about sexual violence. They were installed on Tuesday, November 6, and over the week most of them disappeared. On Saturday, November 10, the lone duck hat remained.
- 2022 Election Key Asks from OAITH, Building a Bigger Wave, We Count Femicide Because
- Sexual violence in Ontario: Trends in survivors seeking support
- Back to Craftivism at the Women’s Centre
- Updated Information on Family Law
- News from the Canadian Research Institute for the Advancement of Women (CRIAW)
- News from CLEO: Support for Ukrainians in Ontario
- Annual Spring Fundraiser: Good Garden Box