Public sculptures on Algoma, between Bay & Cornwall, were decorated with pussy-hats in a variety of colours & patterns. The hats were tagged with messages about sexual violence. They were installed on Tuesday, November 6, and over the week most of them disappeared. On Saturday, November 10, the lone duck hat remained.
- CBC News: Thunder Bay women’s advocate welcomes new COVID-19 relief program for women
- Analysis to Action on Gender-Based Violence Project Annual Think Tank
- 14th Annual MMIWG Valentines Day Memorial Walk
- Anti-Human Trafficking Coalition launches new website
- We’re hiring!
- Income Benefits during COVID-19: Updates and review of provincial and federal benefits and how they interact
- Feminists Theorize COVID-19: A Symposium