The Northwestern Ontario Women’s Centre would like to invite you to a free community information session on the topic of SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE.
- Understanding Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (SHIW)
- What is consent?
- Employee rights
- Employer obligations
- Efficacy of SHIW training
- Improving SHIW training and workplace environment
- How can someone help if they witness SHIW?
- What can the person subjected to SHIW do if it happens to them?
- SHIW in a digital realm
- Options for bringing a legal claim
- Further resources
- Time for questions /discussion
PRESENTED BY ESMA HAIDER, Community Legal Worker – Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Project
WEBINAR PRESENTED VIA ZOOM:
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 13th, 2:30-4:00pm
Registration required – link to webinar will be sent via e-mail upon registration.
To register contact: [email protected] or tel: (807) 345.7819