The Women’s Centre office, Good Food Box program and our projects are closed from December 18 to January 3. We will be back in the office on January 4, 2021
If you need immediate assistance, please contact one of these emergency services:
- Faye Peterson Transition House Women’s Shelter: 24/7: 807-345-0450, 1-800-465-6971
- Beendigen Women’s Crisis Home: 24/7: 807-346-HELP (4357), 1-888-200-9997
- Talk 4 Healing Help Line: Talk, text or chat in 14 Indigenous languages: 1-855-554-HEAL(4325); www.talk4healing.com
- Monday, April 20, 2020, the Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline has implemented a remote operations strategy and resumed operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Hotline Response Advocates are available to connect victims and survivors with local services in communities across Canada at 1-833-900-1010 or through chat on our website.
- Sexual Abuse Centre Thunder Bay: 345-0894; 24 hour Crisis Response 344-4502
- Domestic Violence / Sexual Assault Treatment Centre TBRHSC (hospital): 684-6751; or go directly to emergency and ask for the Sexual Assault nurse.
- Coalition to End Human Trafficking: 683-4813 Help line will be reopening March 31st.
- Victim Witness Assistance Program (Thunder Bay Courthouse) are still operating and can help women with urgent court matters. 1-888-579-2888
- Thunder Bay & Area Victim Services provides an alternative choice for reporting a crime and/or tragedy. We provide confidential support, education and referral services to victims of crime and tragic circumstances. 24/7 crisis response line 1-807-684-1051
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: www.awhl.org 1-866-863-0511 #SAFE (#7233) Bell, Rogers, Telus, Fido
- FEM’AIDE: 1-877-336-2433