On September 29, Board, Staff & friends of Gwen O’Reilly and the Women’s Centre got together to celebrate Gwen’s 25+ years of service to our community. Thanks to everyone who helped with set-up, brought food or flowers or cake or table-cloths, and thank you for your contributions toward the beautiful beaded artwork by Jean Marshall, which we presented to Gwen on behalf of all. And thank you to Karli Brotchie for being quick with the camera and taking some wonderful pictures to remember the occasion!
- Free Community Legal Information Session
- Miriam Ketonen, December 31, 1952 – August 29, 2021
- Analysis to Action on Gender-based Violence: Training and Events
- ALERT – Increase in Overdoses from Bad Drugs
- CLEO update re: Air Conditioners
- New! COVID-19 Inventory Tool from CLEO
- Library and Community Partners working to Bridge the Digital Divide