On September 29, Board, Staff & friends of Gwen O’Reilly and the Women’s Centre got together to celebrate Gwen’s 25+ years of service to our community. Thanks to everyone who helped with set-up, brought food or flowers or cake or table-cloths, and thank you for your contributions toward the beautiful beaded artwork by Jean Marshall, which we presented to Gwen on behalf of all. And thank you to Karli Brotchie for being quick with the camera and taking some wonderful pictures to remember the occasion!
- Sole Expression: Trauma-Informed Dance Intervention
- New resources from CLEO Steps to Justice
- Virtual Craftivism June 18
- How to support survivors of residential schools
- Residential School Survivors Helpline
- OCASI Statement – Stop Islamophobia, Hate and Terrorism
- Website Launch – Analysis to Action on Gender-Based Violence